A few craft cocktails to enjoy over the summer.
The Boplaas 75
A craft reinvention of an old classic French champagne cocktail, perfect for those long summer nights. The French 75 must be the world’s favourite Champagne cocktail and can be traced back to the early 1900’s. The cocktail got its name by bar staff that compared the cocktail’s kick to that of the powerful French 75mm Howitzer Gun, and the French 75 was born.
- 1/3rd Boplaas Craft Gin
- 1/3rd Boplaas Pinot Noir Sparkling
- a Dash of lemon juice
- a Dash of simple syrup or red Grape Juice
Pour the Boplaas Gin, juice and syrup into a mixing glass. Add ice cubes and stir until cold. Strain mixture into a flute, then top up with the Boplaas Pinot Noir Sparkling. Garnish with a strawberry.
Boplaas Whisky Sour
This classic American cocktail is the all you need to impress your guests and get those December parties started. It’s an extremely easy cocktail to make and the ingredients is as follows.
- 1/3rd Boplaas Small Batch Blended Grain Whisky
- 2/3rd Freshly Squeezed lemon Juice (half of the lemon juice could be substituted for apple juice)
- 1 x teaspoon sugar/ simple syrup (optional)